Call us now on 0208 004 7735

Gas Safety Certificate Inspection for Landlords

Welcome to Landlords Gas Safety Certificate or inspection for residential property. We are one of the gas safety certificate or gas safety inspection provider and can issue a gas safety check or inspection certificate for a landlord, homeowner and estate agents. As a gas inspections provider we also offer a full range of property maintenance service works.

Our friendly and fully qualified gas engineer will assist you in all gas repairs. Simply call us for Gas safety check.

So, whether you need gas safety check, a new gas boiler fitting, electrics, plumbing and all gas work. Call us on 0800 0988 545 or

0749 689 2266.

Gas certificate and Gas installation:

If you let a residential property connected to a mains gas supply, you must arrange an annual gas safety check of gas pipe work, appliances and flues.

This should be carried out by an engineer registered with the Gas Safe Register – formerly Corgi.

Your tenants are responsible for any gas appliances they own, but you must still maintain the parts of any associated gas installations – like flues and ventilation grilles – and the pipe work.

Landlord’s responsibilities

If you let a property equipped with gas appliances you have three main responsibilities:

Maintenance: pipe work, appliances and flues must be maintained in a safe condition. Gas appliances should be serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If these are not available it is recommended that they are serviced annually unless advised otherwise by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Visit: Gas certificate

Gas safety checks: a 12 monthly gas safety check must be carried out on every gas appliance/flue. A gas safety check will make sure gas fittings and appliances are safe to use.

Record: a record of the annual gas safety check must be provided to your tenant within 28 days of the check being completed or to new tenants before they move in. Landlords must keep copies of the gas safety record for two years.

All installation, maintenance and safety checks need to be carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer.

If a tenant has their own gas appliance that you have not provided, then you are responsible for the maintenance of the gas pipe work but not for the actual appliance.

You should also make sure your tenants know where to turn off the gas and what to do in the event of a gas emergency.


Simply call us for landlord gas safety certificate , gas safety certificate for landlords , gas certificate for landlord , gas safety certificate


More Posts in Gas Safety


Share this Post


Leave a Reply